Sunday 20 July 2014

Why am I writing this?

So what I have lost 5 and a half stone?
Well it seems that it has become bigger than shedding pounds. It has been life changing in so many ways, lots of positive ways but some surprising and some even difficult.
The singularly most frequent question I am now asked is 'how did you do it?' And when I reply I can guarantee that the person asking will always look disappointed when I say how I did it. Everyone is looking for the miracle quick fix but there isn't one. If you really want to lose weight it is just common sense, it just boils down to put less in your mouth and do more. Simple.
So I have finally decided to write some of my experiences down. This isn't a diet to follow or an exercise plan, just a collection of thoughts, experiences and tips. Hopefully it will strike a chord with a few of you and support your weight loss or show that what you are feeling is normal. Even if it is just interesting, I think it will have done me some good to write it.
So here goes
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment